Starting a new website with Joomla 4 can be daunting. Especially the templating part. Cassiopeia is the new template for Joomla 4. It is based on Bootstrap 5 and has many features. But the admin settings lack in options.
We have created a module, that takes care of that! You can customize your website with the default Cassiopeia template in some very easy steps. Read this carefully, i will write this only once... ;-)
- Make sure that you are using the default Joomla4 Template, Cassiopeia.
- Setup the menu in the right way, if you plan to set the menu next to the logo, visit this article!
- Set up logo options, fixed header and back to top button as you desire, in the default Cassiopeia template.
- Download the module.
- Publish the module on all pages desired.
- when publishing use the following options:
- Hide title
- Select position: banner
- Publish the menu in the 'menu' position. (reminder)
- Start your customising. You can set tons of options now. No need to code!
Please see our feature-list for all the option this module has to enhance your website!